The video SFP (emSFP) EB12LCRT-Mx-P13D-PA is a medium-haul optic video SFP. This SFP is equipped with a 1310nm DFB laser for 12G application allowing the best extinction ratio in the industry. This SFP is specifically designed to support pathological test patterns. This SFP is designed to receive one SDI signal (12G/6G-SDI/3G-SDI/HD-SDI/SD-SDI) over single mode fiber (9um/125um) via LC connector. The optical receiver inside is SMPTE compliant video.
• SMPTE ST297, ST2081 and ST2082 compliant
• Supports 12G, 6G, 3G, HD, SD-SDI and DVB-ASI
• Operating temperature from 0C to +70C
• Extinction ratio higher than 7dB over temperature in accordance to ST297
• Sensitivity better than -14 dBm with EB12LCRT-Mx-P-PA (tested with 12G-SDI color bar signal)
• Sensitivity better than -13 dBm with EB12LCRT-Mx-P-PA (tested with 12G-SDI pathological signal)