A layout engineer position that will provide key contributions to state of art timing products for the video market. The successful candidate will have experience performing schematic reviews, components placement, drawing custom layouts and use of physical verification tools.
Desired Skills & Experience
· At least 7 years of relevant layout experience
· Experience drawing complex layouts for high speed circuits, ESD structures, mixed signal designs
· Ability to independently draw and verify complex layouts using tools
· A self-motivated, team player with good communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
Embrionix Accept Only Online Applications
You will receive a confirmation of your application via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Notice to Recruiters and Agencies
Embrionix prefers to recruit candidates directly, rather than through a third party recruiter or agency. Embrionix will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a signed recruiting agreement in place between Embrionix and the recruiter or agency prior to the submittal, and the candidate submitted for a specifically-assigned requisition. In the case of candidate(s) submitted or presented to Embrionix by a recruiter or agency without a signed agreement, Embrionix explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.